Everything about you is perfect, you think. You’re a catch, you’re a keeper; you say. Yet girls are still not interested in you, and tend to rule you out for some unknown reason!! Why she’s just NOT that into you?! Here is the truth about what drives girls away!
If you’re wondering why every girl is ditching you. Let me do some weighing in and give you guidelines for the behaviors girls perceive as deal-breakers, when it comes to guys. And you better start double checking what exactly is that you’re unwillingly doing wrong.
You’re a PLAYER
- You flirt. You let your eyes wander. You never respect the presence of her company.
- You talk about your romantic adventures and how you can get any girl.
- You brag about the hearts you have broken before her.
- A player’s popular motto is “I’m a player, but don’t you worry! I chose you babe.”
You’re a SISSY
- You always seem like a follower, and you confuse the difference between being flexible or mutable by lacking the guts to stand up for yourself.
- You don’t know what you want in life or in a partner and that tends to come off as being an indecisive person.
- You’re a coward, weak or lazy.
- You’re your momma’s boy.
- You basically lack a strong personality, or a strong character.
- You’re short on self-confidence.
- That reflects weak leading skills and for some girls that’s a big no-no, because you can never seem like a responsible, dependable man.
- You hate your job yet you don’t seem to make any action about it.
- You don’t make enough money and you’re ok with being dependent.
- When you talk about your future, you seem to lack any vision.
You’re a LIAR
- Being dishonest thinking women can’t handle the truth and/or assuming she’s a dumb who won’t be able to tell if you’re lying, says nothing but how dumb you are yourself. In fact women can tell when men lie, respect the earthly sensors!
- You’re trying so hard to impress the girl, saying all the right things, whatever you think she wanna hear while you don’t mean any of them.
- You’re making up a big show about who you are, lying about your job or brag about how the world can’t go on without you.
- You always tend to behave in a way that makes you feel superior or strong by constantly criticizing your date, just because.
- You’re a control freak, you’re pressuring her into doing things she doesn’t wanna do, or you force your opinion.
- Belittling her opinions, feelings and ideas. You try to intimidate or patronize her.
- You brag about owning the bigger property in that city or a car more expensive than other guys’. That you went on more vacations than her, and that how your money can buy the world.
- You show off how you treat your mom badly, thinking you’re being super bad-ass.
You’re SO IN LOVE WITH LOVE
- You’re asking the girl not to leave you, telling her that you’re in love with her and can’t live without her; when she’s still a stranger. It’s legitimate to need a significant other in our lives but what’s wrong is the overly fear of loneliness. It shows our desperation, like the world is depending on it. Not to mention the wrong choices you tend to make.
- You’re not subtle when it comes to showing interest, there is a fine line between being romantic and being desperate.
You CAN’T KEEP AN OPEN MIND
- You keep judging everything according to ONLY your point of view!
- You don’t accept differences, depends on your bias.
- You’re being judgmental, racist or offender.
You’re STUCK IN THE PAST
- You’re bringing up the past in your first date.
- You’re obsessed about your ex. It automatically gets translated to “I’m only looking for a rebound.” Or “I’m looking for a babysitter.”
- Talking all the time about yourself or your life reflects extreme selfishness. That you’re so self-absorbed to let your date speak. It also reflects someone who doesn’t listen. You should talk enough to tell your date about who you are but also leave a room for showing interest in her.
- You keep sharing long-winded anecdotes and stories you might find funny. The trick is to keep your stories short and interesting.
You’re ALL MUTE
- When you don’t talk at all; you come on as mysterious, or creepy.
- Being shy isn’t an excuse; you have a few hours to show her what type of person you are, so it’s important to make an effort. Show your charming personality.
- You’re self-centered. Attention-whore. You think the world revolves around you. You take everything personally. Or make everything about you.
- You’re Mr. Know-it-all showing off your brain acting as if you know everything about everything.
- You start telling every heroic act you’ve taken in your life.
- You’re more indulged into your life, your gadgets, games and your friends.
You’re a PERVERT
- Bringing up taboo topics, or controversial issues.
- You’re no gentleman. You’re rude and have no manners when it comes to treating a lady.
- You’re insulting or having a bad mouth. Girls watch how you treat the waiter and how you narrate your stories, you should know.
- You ask your date to pay. Or you suggest splitting the bill by going Dutch.
- You make remarks on cheaper things she should order.
- You have bad personal hygiene. It’s a no-brainer that anyone should take a shower right before their date. And also to wear deodorant.
- You wear your mud-stained shoes and don’t mind leaving your wrinkled clothes on.
You’re NO FUN
- You lack any sense of humor, and you don’t know how to smile.
- You seem very depressed, angry or aggressive.
- You’re a drama-king, you tend to make a big deal out of little tiny things.
It’s awkward being one of those guys but you better snap out of denial, step out of your bubble, and start facing the reality; if you want to be single no more!
By Marwa Hasan