New, feel-good fitness trends?
There are lots of stylish, sporty and comfortable outfits out there. It is important to feel your best exercising; and when you are wearing a stylish sports outfit, you feel motivated to work out and reach your fitness goals.
Strong obvious muscles or a naturally toned figure?
Somewhere in the middle! I would choose a curvaceous figure with soft muscle definition.
The feel-good factor about exercising?
When we exercise, our bodies release anti-stress hormones called endorphins. These hormones help you feel really good, happy and positive. It has been proven that exercise can be a more effective form of therapy for depressed people than antidepressants. Exercise helps you cope with stress and feel more relaxed in your everyday life.
The relaxation technique that always gets your Zen on?
Sitting quietly at home in my garden always helps me relax. I think it is very important to take time for yourself to just relax and unwind.
The most exciting moment in your career?
This was back in 2014 when I won first place in Pure Elite bikini fitness competition. This is what made me say I have officially reached all my goals.
How does it feel like to have all of my dreams come true?
It feels great! But I believe all my dreams haven’t come true yet. Dreams and successes are maintained by those who try and keep on trying. Once a person achieves one goal, I believe it is time to set another.
How can you put a price tag on happiness?
I don’t believe you can put a price tag on happiness. This is because the best things in life are for free.
- What puts you in a good mood?
Being with friends, family and my pets always puts me in a good mood.
What puts a huge smile on your face?
Hearing that I helped someone reach their fitness goals or that I changed their life in some way.
What life experiences do you want to have next?
I hope to experience new challenges that will make me a better, stronger and more ambitious person.
Out and About
– My Joie-De-Vivre moto is… Face your fears and do things that scare you!
– Things I barely go out without… my mobile phone and a smile on my face.
– My all-time role model … Tom Venuto! He is a bodybuilder who wrote a book that totally changed my life.
– If I weren’t a fitness coach, I would be… a counselor. I really enjoy listening to other people and helping them with their problems.
– Life will be happier if… we all respected each other and celebrated our differences. The world would be such a boring place if we were all the same.