You look at yourself in the mirror and you feel like: Oh my God, why do I look like that?! You decide you had enough swearing to start a diet plan right away! Then you think; maybe not particularly today, maybe tomorrow; but “Tomorrow” never comes!
Have you ever been in a similar situation?! Did you try, multiple times, to follow a diet plan and couldn’t resist the guilty pleasure of savoring that delicious cake or sipping that sweet drink!! Have you ever thought why the heck you always end up bored stiff with your dietary regimen? Well, no worries, you are not alone, we are all that kind of person.
Most of us get fed up with diet, because it feels like a tedious daily routine. Following instructions, not being able to get creative in sorting out our own meals, feeling as if we’re somehow punished and isolated from the eating delights out there!
But sometimes over eating is a psychological state. It’s called “Emotional Eating”. We want to distract our minds from thinking, so we indulge in another state which we think is a pleasure state; eating. That’s actually a very risky case. It results in being lazy, overweight and might even lead to an uncontrollable state of weight gain. However, if you had a little bit of thought, you’d focus more on directing your brain to positive activities like working-out, chatting with a friend, cooking healthy food, and things of the sort.
Our health is our precious property that we should be so grateful for! So if you want to know more about how to stay healthy and lose weight, check out those tips:
- Healthy is a lifestyle: Staying healthy doesn’t have to be linked to certain diet plan; you can create your own healthy lifestyle with good exercising and healthy recipes. Cooking your own food would distract you from overeating, as the effort exerted in preparing the meals, cleaning the place, washing dishes, etc would make eating the last on your mind.
- Fast food is fast weight gain: Stay away from junk food!! It often contains too many calories and too little nutrition. Be aware that fast food is one of the leading causes of obesity and can increase your risk of developing diabetes!
- Healthy can be tasty: It’s not a punishment, you know! Eating healthy food doesn’t mean mashed vegetables and grilled chicken 24/7. There are countless healthy and tasty recipes for you to choose from. If you need ideas you can search online tutorials about adding varieties to your healthy meals. A small hint (avocado and celery are so filling and are catalysts for weight-loss whether in cooking or as detox juices).
- Detox your mind before your tummy: Believe that you can do it. Once you train your brain not to link escaping problems to food; aka “emotional eating”, your mind will start thinking of procedures to fix your problems instead of just getting distracted from them.
- You are your own dietician: If you don’t like following nutritional regimes, then that’s fine; don’t feel guilty about i Diets are created to support you in your weight-loss plan, if you are that kind of person who doesn’t like routine and hate being told what to do, then go ahead and be your own trainer and motivator.
- Easy healthy recipes is the key: If you’re not a kitchen lover, then it’s necessary to look for healthy recipes that can be prepared PDQ. This would give you a sense of achievement in No Time. Maybe it’d become your favorite daily routine to cook your own food.
Last but not least: The greatest wealth is health. Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding a disease or fighting it! You never realize the value of health until you lose it so, think positive, act positive and love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.